Isopropanol also called IPA, 2-propanol or isopropyl alcohol is an excellent degreaser for improving the adhesion of sealants, glue and wax. Isopropanol is also an excellent product for extracting essential oils.
Due to the rapid evaporation and the good dissolution of grease, Isopropanol has a wide range of applications. A big advantage is that it does not damage plastics and printed circuit boards. Isopropanol is safe to use on glass, stainless steel, stone, etc.
We can supply Isopropanol in various packaging.
- After evaporation, does not leave any residue or residue on the surface
- 99.9% Pure
- Not denatured
- CAS number: 67-63-0
- Formula: C3H7O
- Pretreatment for sealant work
- Extracting essential oil
- Remove grease layer from car windows
- Remove adhesive residue
- Removing mold
- Cleaning LPs (dilute 1: 3)
- Cleaning fluid for Braun shaver cartridges
- Cleaning spectacle lenses
- Removing the adhesive layer from gel nail polish
- Removing thermal grease residue on the processor.
- Cleaning electronics
- Diluting acrylic paint
- Cleaning the airbrush
- As a solvent for making oil
- Thawing and cleaning of car windows
- Making fragrance oil
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes serious eye irritation.