- Highly Effective – This powerful cleaner cuts through grease, grime and dirt effortlessly.
- Multiple Uses – As well as being perfect for cleaning alloy rims, brakes, printheads you’ll find this solution perfect for electrolytic work and wood stripping.
- removes most paints and graffiti,
- removes rust,
- removes enamel,
- removes oil stains,
- wood preservative,
- removes glue,
- cleaning alloy wheels,
- removes nail polish,
- cleaning print heads,
- cleaning of printed circuit boards,
- removal of resin and bitumen,
- cleaning brakes,
- helps with floor stripping.
Polyurethanes are some of the most stubborn finishes to remove. Traditionally, the only way to remove a poly finish was to use dangerous petroleum based strippers that are flammable and produce noxious and possibly cancer-causing fumes. Procleaner has no harmful fumes, is not flammable, and will not damage your skin like some other wood refinishing compounds will.
Industrial and Commercial Uses:
- crop protection agents,
- photographic chemicals,
- viscosity modifier,
- foundry resins,
- printing ink industry,
- textile industry,
- leather industry,
- plastics processing,
- paint and graffiti remover.
- R 22 - Harmful if swallowed
- R 36 - Irritating to eyes
- S 2 - Keep out of the reach of children
- S 26 - In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- S 36 - Wear suitable protective clothing
- S 45 - In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible)
- wear protective gloves and goggles before use
- water down the solvent
- always check the interaction of the dissolvent on the small surface you want to clean
- clean the surface using little quantity of dissolvent and a cloth or brush
- rinse the clean surface with cold water and dry
- wash your hands
- use the liquid only in well ventilated spaces